Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Part 2


The week of her actual birthday we spent in CA (La Jolla and Huntington) on a family trip. We had a fun time going to different beaches, eating out, had a bbq on the beach and just walking around to the different little stores. We had her party at a park in Huntington Beach.
She LOVED both of her parties and all her presents. She was super Spoiled/loved and got rapunzel dress up, rapunzel and ariel dolls, adorable clothes,couple pairs of new shoes, a play kitchen, coloring books, and her favorite the ($5) minnie mouse camera. 









And just for fun heres a comparisson picture from her 1st birthday. Time flies :(











Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I admire the useful data you offer in your articles. This is truly a great read for me.

    clover
    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting article. I find myself feeling a little guilty of falling into your trap of how you get people to comment on your blogs. Besides that I really like a couple of ideas you present.


    Xander
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really had a great time stopping by your site, it gives me a lot of information. You can also visit my site, thank you!

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way on how you put up your blogs. Wonderful and awesome. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Goodluck. Happy blogging!

    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete