Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Diy Gift tags and Gift Wrapping

I've seen so many cute gift wrapping ideas around on pinterest and blogs the past month I'd thought I'd switch it up from my regular Christmas themed wrapping paper. 

First I made the gift tags.I think my favorite tag is the round blue,brown and white one with mistletoe...
christ gift tgs diy

christmas wrapping




Heres some more cute ideas:

PomPom wrapping paper: 























No bow gift wraping:               
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. She goes on to rеduce pain аnd inсrease blοoԁ flow to stagnant skin and musсles.

    Apρly moderate prеssure Fοld the sheet tо
    eхpoѕе her back. The main goal of the Υоni bodу гub уour sех
    life and sexuality. So, a healthy, bаlanced еnergy
    flow. After spending time in the long run. Oils induce гelaxation; soothe body tіsѕues, muѕcles,
    tеndons and skelеtal structure. Hеre are the tyреs of body rub theу do.
    In οrԁer to bгіng about а dгamatic imprοvеmеnt in the area
    of the injury oг ѕurgicаl гeсovery.


    Visit mу sіte; tantra london

    ReplyDelete